Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Come Together (Again)

A little "told you so", if I may.

More than two months ago I blogged abut Pete George and his behaviour at The Standard.  Not much had changed in the interim, until the last day or two.  I suggested some form of collective action and it appears to be under way.  Not quite what I suggested, but who cares, as long as it works.

Go Standardistas!

I'm a little disappointed that I've not followed the action closely enough to see the cause of the action, and I'm not motivated enough to go looking for it.  Something to do with something RedLogix said.

Anyway, with Pete George gone, and following the advice darkhorse gave me, I will head back to The Standard and comment more frequently.

The Beatles - Abbey Road, 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment